• Update clients contact information
• Record all collections correspondence and payment commitments to individual accounts
• Review, investigate and assist clients with Invoice questions
• Review accounts to verify invoices were sent.
• Send invoice reminders to clients with overdue payments.
• Review and process credit card transactions received by phone or, as per standard payment
• Review and apply to accounts, online credit card transactions remitted by clients via Intuit
• Prepare and submit account information for 3rd party collections agency.
• Maintain and update 3rd party collections list
• Prepare and submit proof of claim documentation for bankruptcy accounts
• Review daily payment report and, follow up with clients on missed or partial payments
• Assist customer services and reps with customized reports when needed.
• Assist the accounting team with any discrepancy concerning payments/deposits/refunds.
• Customize and distribute a detailed AR status report by sales rep
Education and Skills
• High School Diploma/GED required
• 1-2 years related experience required
• Experience with Quick Books preferred
• Must be organized and have great attention to detail
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants should send their detailed resume and cover letter to KatelynMyers@toppanvintage.com.
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted within eight weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Toppan Vintage is an equal opportunity employer whose policy is to recruit, hire, and promote, for all job categories and classifications, qualified individuals who will contribute to the success of the company without regard to race, creed, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability or medical condition, veteran status, sexual preference or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
This policy applies to all actions of employment such as recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, sponsored training, educational assistance, layoff or termination, as well as social and recreational programs.