• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, must have advanced Excel skills (i.e. lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
• Demonstrated focus on deadlines and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work within a team
• Business experience preferred but not required
Interested applicants should send their detailed resume and cover letter to KatelynMyers@toppanvintage.com.
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted within eight weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Toppan Vintage is an equal opportunity employer whose policy is to recruit, hire, and promote, for all job categories and classifications, qualified individuals who will contribute to the success of the company without regard to race, creed, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability or medical condition, veteran status, sexual preference or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
This policy applies to all actions of employment such as recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, sponsored training, educational assistance, layoff or termination, as well as social and recreational programs.