• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Salesforce and MS PowerPoint a plus.
• Minimum of one year experience in a position involving customer support and interaction
• Ability to communicate professionally
• Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Maintaining a positive attitude in stressful situations
• Familiar and comfortable around a computer, general computer (PC) related programs and navigating the internet for company information
• Dependability and punctuality are critical
• College degree required
Interested applicants should send their detailed resume and cover letter to KatelynMyers@toppanvintage.com.
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted within eight weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Toppan Vintage is an equal opportunity employer whose policy is to recruit, hire, and promote, for all job categories and classifications, qualified individuals who will contribute to the success of the company without regard to race, creed, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability or medical condition, veteran status, sexual preference or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
This policy applies to all actions of employment such as recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, sponsored training, educational assistance, layoff or termination, as well as social and recreational programs.